Monday 13 August 2012

Good start to the week+

Hey everyone!

I've been a bit busy at work lately so just a short little post for now, including one accessory that I think girls can't get enough of!

SHOES!!!!

Aren't these beauties lovely? I always like an embellished shoe, even more so because it allows the wearer to feel elegant, even when wearing a simpler outfit. 

They are called the Nina 'Neva' Pump and they come in black, grape satin (purple), tea rose (blush pink), ivory, and steel satin (pictured). The satin 'half D'Orsay' pump (when one side of the shoe dips down showing the side sole of your foot) has a flourish on the non-D'Orsay side that's reminding me of a bunch of grapes! Additionally, the shoes also feature delicate bead detail around that flourish that makes them that little bit more special.

 Wouldn't they make a great addition to a wedding party? I can picture bridesmaids rocking the same shoe with their dress, especially since it's at an affordable CDN $103.07 (I don't know what's with the random 7 cents).

Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment