Tuesday 7 August 2012

Headshots+

Armor+Adorn:
Excited child is excited
I'm excited guys. REALLY excited, and I'll tell you why.  A little while ago I purchased a WagJag voucher for a photography session with a pro that's worked for fashion editorials and magazines such as Glow (the very magazine I get at work at Shoppers Drug Mart).  I didn't look at his website at the time because I was so convinced that this guy was the person to do my headshots that I just went ahead and bought the voucher.


Today, like a fool, I went ahead and purchased different vouchers for Photoshop, Digital Photography, and Dreamweaver courses! (SUCH a great deal, each were C$39 for C$450 value!) Because I'm a voucher hoarder, I decided to look back on my past vouchers and check out the photographer's website (embarrassingly for the first time) and well I guess I did well because this is what I saw:

Jay Lolli Photography
Amazing, right?

Check out JAY LOLLI's portfolio and information here.

I can't believe I scored this guy, what a talent! I am SALIVATING at the chance to work with him and I can't wait to be shot by him!

Don't have a voucher for a fancy schmancy photographer like I do, but you want headshots?
I shot some beautiful shots for Mikayla over at Eat, Drink, and Be Married Events and all we had was a borrowed camera, a park, styling, and my "subpar" Photoshop skills (I guess it's why I bought that voucher :p).  

It IS possible, and in my next Headshots+ post I'll detail exactly how we pulled it off!

I think I did pretty well, doesn't she look fantastic?
Not the largest size so she doesn't kill me.

note: you can see the coloured version of the shot on her website, linked above.

So, until next time..
PEACE, LOVE + PHOTOGRAPHY :p
P.S. Make a wish. :) 

1 comment: