Wednesday 1 August 2012

Hiatus+

Hello people!

This cute baby thanks you for your time.

My apologies, for the road to bloghood has been a long time coming but also something that has taken me longer to get into than I would like.  The goal is to create something that can be something to not only me but to the many readers who could relate with me.

For those who don't know me, I am currently on a job search and that has taken up a great deal of my time and energy. I have always wanted to begin a blog and be completely dedicated to it, and not allow myself to fall behind; however, with the latest stressors of my life, unfortunately it is taking a bit longer than anticipated to begin!

Please bear with me for I promise, it will be worth the wait :) 

For now here are some random awesome things:

The Tardis from Doctor Who fame

A rainbow cake
A female cyborg
An amazing pavilion in Poland
A cool mesh and gemstone necklace

What are some random things that inspire you?

I hope to see you all soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment